1.It is used on the retaining wall to protect the waterproofing against mechanical damage that may occur during backfilling and then to chemicals in the ground,
2. It is recommended to use the product in order to protect the waterproofing and thermal insulation systems applied at curtain wall insulation of the buildings
3. The air between the bubbles enables the curtain wall to breathe and hence provides air circulation and can be used as curtain wall insulation.
4. It is used in the construction of foundation curtains, basement floor as a protective layer over the waterproofing system before laying of reinforcement and pouring of concrete.
5. It is used as drain board in combination with a geotextile for roof garden, planter box, etc which has a dual purpose of protecting the waterproofing system as well as passage of excess water without reaching the waterproofing system.
- Provides protection to the waterproofing system against mechanical forces
- Being HDPE it gives protection against chemical residues in the soil. This will protect the waterproofing system as well as the building structure.
- Removes excess water quickly,
- Prevents the rise of the underlying moisture as capillaries,
- It assures equal distribution of the pressure acted by the earth load.
- It is very economical compared to other methods such as wall braiding or polystyrene foam sticking.
- Its application is very easy.
- The HYFLUX Dimple board is resistant to roots and hence ideal for roof gardens and planter box.
- The bubble structure contributes to thermal insulation.
- It contributes to sound insulation when the interior is used.
- Provides the air circulation required for drying damp surfaces.
Where to use
Basement,Retaining walls,Subway,Cave,Planter Box,Roof Gardens,Other underground public constructions.
HYFLUX Dimple Board/ Drain Board can be used transversely or longitudinally according to the height of the application surface. The boards are to be fixed mechanically or using an adhesive on the waterproofing system without damaging the waterproofing system.
The HYFLUX Dimple boards can be used on vertical surfaces (retaining walls, foundation, etc) as well as horizontal surfaces ( planter box, roof gardens, etc) before the filling of soil along with a layer of Geotextile. The overlap area should joined by locking of the diimples
|Weight||400 GSM||500 GSM||600 GSM|
|Strength at Break||200-200N/5cm||200-200N/5cm||250-250N/5cm|
|Color||Black/ Grey||Black/ Grey||Black/ Grey|
|Elongation at Break||20 – 25%||20 – 25%||20 – 25%|
|Compression Strength||120 kN/sq.m||180 kN/sq.m||220 kN/sq.m|
|Roll width||2 m||2 m||2 m|
|Roll Weight||16 Kg||20 Kg||24 Kg|
|Roll Length||20 / 30 m||20 / 30 m||20 / 30 m|
|Dimple Height||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm|